Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as an ABAP Developer and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Deep analysis of existing functionality/logic of standard/custom objects in the system and changing them by customer needs;
- Debugging standard and custom functionality;
- Helping in FS (Functional specification) creation as per customers' requirements;
- Making existing custom code tuning to prevent performance issues;
- Creating and changing ABAP reports (ALV, Module Pool), FMs, Classes;
- Working with data dictionary - creating new, extending standard tables and structures;
- User-exits; Enhancement implementation; BADI;
- Modules - FI/CO, MM, HCM;
- SPAU and SPAU_ENH for Support Packages;
- Notes searching and implementing;
- Creating TS (Technical Specification) for each ticket/task;
- Analyzing customer needs and requirements to prevent future issues in the system and propose a suitable solution.
What distinguishes you:
- Extensive experience in ABAP OO, ABAP/4 workbench tools, reporting and modularization;
- Expertise in designing Smart forms, Function Modules, RFC, BAPI, ALE-IDOC, EDI, File handling, user exits, BADI, customer exits and enhancements framework;
- Good knowledge of Adobe forms, Workflow, Web services;
- Expertise in Webdynpro, Floor Plan Manager developments;
- Expertise in Calculation Views CDS, extension of CDS;
- S/4 HANA Extensibility Concepts;
- Expertise in ABAP on HANA;
- Extensive experience in AMDP classes;
- Knowledge of Transport mechanism for HANA artifacts;
- Good knowledge of HANA architecture, memory concept;
- Experience in SAP Eclipse-ADT, Web ide Tools;
- Good knowledge of BRF/BRF+ Framework;
- Embedded Analytics;
- Expert in building OData services;
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST (Represenational State Transfer) and URI (Unified Resource Identifier);
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway;
- Expertise in BOPF framework;
- Know-how in configuring tiles using Fiori Launchpad designer, authorization concepts.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment;
- Working in a dynamic international environment;
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings;
- Benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office);
- Relocation package to Poland.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: https://bit.ly/3jIkayW