We are looking for a talented and experienced QA Engineer to join our team and provide quality-focused engineering support to our new product and internal projects.
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company that offers a unique combination of technology and human capital, with highly professional creative design and media buying teams working together to deliver exceptional advertising results for our clients.
Professional experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in web services and/or mobile applications testing;
- Knowledge of basic terms, concepts, types of testing;
- Understanding of the software development process, the role of testing;
- Understanding of HTML + CSS and SQL;
- Experience in writing autotests for REST API;
- Ability to use development tools in a browser;
- English level Intermediate and higher. Good technical English (read and write technical documentation);
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automation testing using cloud services;
- In-depth understanding of software development process and life cycle, knowledge of software testing principles;
- Experience in creating test reports Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Surveys, Acceptance Sheets, Bug Reports.
What we offer:
- Full-time work from home (Flexible Hours);
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences);
- International network;
- New exciting start-up projects;
- A unique opportunity to realize your ideas and yourself;
- Work in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing industries.