Software engineer (Frontend)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We're a small but mature startup that has seen constant growth, and we're looking for a teammate who can help us to keep up our velocity.
- Is able to work asynchronously in a distributed team.
- Is a strong communicator.
- Passionate about creating consistent, easy to use and accessible interfaces.
- 2+ years of production experience in developing and delivering solutions using frontend technologies.
- Deep knowledge and experience with modern frontend technologies and the curiosity to learn new things.
- Strong knowledge of UX design patterns is a plus.
- Participation in open-source projects is a plus.
- Pragmatic and is keen to find the right balance between perfection and "good enough to deliver".
As part of the highly collaborative engineering team, your role will include, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Provide technical frontend leadership and participate in architecture decisions.
- Undertake frontend challenges and development work;
- Perform code reviews within the team;
- Write tests and be able to self-QA your code and debug where required;
- Contribute and workshop product solutions and ideas with the team;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and promoting best practices;
- Contribute to continuous product improvement.
- Ability to play a meaningful role in developing a technology platform that is solving real-world problems.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid annual leave.
- We value processes transparency.
- Fully remote. We already have folks from North America, Australia, Europe and Asia.
- We have a supportive team that wants you to succeed personally and professionally.
- Sane working hours. We're focused on outcomes, intentionally not counting hours, and not doing constant check-ins (though we have a short daily standups).
- Asynchronous by default. We value deep work and avoiding constant interruptions. We prefer thoughtful communication and don't expect immediate replies. However, we do occasional video calls upon need.