Software Testing Engineer (with Automation)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
An integrated library system (ILS), also known as a library management system (LMS), is an enterprise resource planning system for a library, used to track items owned, orders made, bills paid, and patrons who have borrowed. It works with physical objects (yes, not only with books, but with places, tools, actually anything that can be rented) as well as with digital assets (ebooks/audiobooks)
EPAM is to build a new convergence platform, which has to replace current products/systems. The platform will have to be built as a foundation for all related products and become a common framework for further product implementation.
We are looking for a QA engineer with good skills in manual test and knowledge in Selenium test automation who is ready to evolve in automation area. Initial workload will be composed of 75% manual verification, 25% automation test update. Later workload will shift to 50% manual, 50% autotest. English communication is a must. Our Scrum team works on Web Application product for libraries all over the world.
- Perform verification and pre-acceptance test of User Stories within a Scrum team
- Automate E2E Smoke and Regression tests using Java + Selenium
- Extend and maintain Test Automation Framework and testing infrastructure
- Participate in building CI/CD process
- Manual tests design skills
- Experience in User Story verification and pre-acceptance testing of Web Applications
- Experience of web-GUI and REST web-services automated testing
- Experience of working with Selenium WebDriver
- Java knowledge
- CI/CD knowledge, experience of working with Jenkins
- Requirements management and elaboration
- Knowledge of and experience of working in Agile setup (Scrum)
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with microservices based applications and component testing approach
- Jira, Confluence, Test Rail, postman knowledge
- Experience working in multiple Scrum teams setup
- Experience of direct communication with customer
- Work in the international team, business trips, a very ambitious project;
- The individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills training and workshops;
- Flexible working schedule/Remote work;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset;
- Bonus program;
- Medical insurance.