Software Testing Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Senior Software Testing Engineer
The company combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries. Our company makes process and energy safe and reliable, efficient and sustainable, open and connected. Our technologies ensure that Life is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
- Ability to work independently, responsible for the success of the task (owns the task, until it's done).
- Ready to take and takes all responsibility of pod scope/area.
- Be ready to consult other team members for pod particular work, for helping other involved people to do their part of work with quality.
- Have the full view on the application and highlight any risky areas, that may cause regression, forehead. Identify and eliminate bottlenecks for stakeholders and other pods.
- Perform analysis of requirements and prepare qa approach for their testing.
- Create test case / E2E scenarios.
- Execute testing activities.
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product.
- Be responsible for working and communicating with product owners, architects, BAs, Developers.
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes.
- Support PROD deployments (Smoke tests).
- Tech stack: Demonstrate a strong capability in testing web applications and API services.
- Communication: Able to clearly state thoughts. Communicates in a friendly and polite manner. Trying to fix communication issues in case of their appearance. Maintains good relationship with client and team members.
- Defects Hunting: Has deep analytical knowledge so able to find issues even without deep understanding of application business logic OR good description from user. Generates valuable testing ideas and predicts issues taking application as a whole. Able to consult colleagues on the topic.
- Testing Fundamentals: Has theoretical knowledge about all approaches and levels; performs deep testing based on domain specificity of product (clarifies questions, investigates business logic, makes proposals how to improve application); solid knowledge and practical experience in integration testing and ability to find the root cause during integration testing; no additional control is needed;
- Good to have: E2E testing preparation and execution experience.
Nice to have:
- Mobile testing experience, experience with Postman.
- Flexible/Remote working schedule;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset;
- Individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops;
- Corporate English language courses;
- Bonus program;
- Medical insurance;
- Relocation support for candidates from other locations;
- Ergonomic working places, kitchens, relax room, library.