iDeals, a fast-growing product company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals' products are used by more than 100,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world, mostly in the US and Europe.
Recently iDeals entered the Board Portal space through an acquisition of an existing player and now we are on a mission to dramatically reshape the market. The acquired product is a board meeting management software suite that empowers governing bodies in organizations to streamline their collaboration. Boards of Directors and other corporate committees employ this software to structure and run their meetings efficiently, distribute information securely, accelerate decision-making, and track strategic action items while maintaining compliance. The product is mature and competitive, it is used by around a hundred high-profile enterprise customers globally.
Now we are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a long-term mission on building a newer version of our product. You’ll be in charge of forming and delivering a product roadmap and driving new initiatives towards delivering a greater product. You will report to the Head of Product and collaborate closely with multinational iDealers in Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams.
What you will do:
- Manage a product roadmap. Ensure that the roadmap is aligned with the company's vision and strategy.
- Conduct market research, customer development, and user interviews to get insights and generate new ideas and hypotheses for the product.
- Create and validate hypotheses for the product changes.
- Create product requirements, including user stories and acceptance criteria for the engineering teams.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams to gather customers and users feedback and find actionable insights.
- Contribute to Go-To-Market strategy and collaborate with the Content & Marketing teams to produce marketing materials.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
Skills and competencies:
- Extensive Product Management experience with B2B software products.
- Ability to understand industry and market trends and apply those insights in product development.
- Ability to analyze data, find and validate hypotheses.
- Hands-on experience in writing detailed product requirements documents (PRDs), user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and implications of business, design, and technical decisions.
- Ability to learn fast, collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Proficiency in English (at least B2/Upper-intermediate), fluent in Russian.
- 💻 Flexible office and possibility to work entirely remotely.
- 🧘🏻♂️ Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background.
- 🔝 OKR-based planning.
- 🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- 💵 Social wellness package: allowance for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities (amount depends on the country of residence).
- 👌🏻 Flexible schedule and time off.
- 🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products.
Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.