We are a fast-growing international gaming company, looking for a focused and talented Middle Data Engineer to join our team in Limassol Cyprus !!
VOLKA DATA CREW / Middle Data Engineer
- Design, implement, document and maintain data pipelines between different types of data sources
- Design, implement, document and maintain data storages and views for reporting and analytics
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science / IT
- Python: steady skill working with standard structures and pythonic algorithms, using database connectors and making http requests to remote services
- SQL: steady application of Window functions, CTE, DDL
- Good understanding of work principles of SQL and NoSQL database management systems
- Comfortable working with large datasets
- Good knowledge and experience working with HTML5
- Experience building classic software solutions
- Experience building AWS Serverless (cloud native) applications from scratch
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Basic administration skills of Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Strong experience in Git, CI \ CD
- Comfortable sifting through large manuals and guides
- As a Plus: Experience working with GA and GTM; Different flavors of SQL (PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, MySQL, PrestoDB
- Continuous lifetime learning attitude
- Critical thinking
- Working in a team
- Openness to others opinion
- Team planning and tracking of work
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience in game industry and user acquisition is desirable
- Passion for playing games
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Competitive Salary + 13th Salary
- 6 month probationary period
- Almost unlimited access to L&D Opportunities
- Medical Insurance for the Employee & Family members
- 21 days Annual Leave + Any National Holidays that fall on a weekend!
- Remote working (in harmony with the current internal corporate practice)
- Daily Lunch !! (nom nom)
- Individual workstation with the best high-quality Gear & Equipment!
- Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday 09: 00-18: 00 or 10: 00-19: 00 (1hr lunch break)
- Fun Corporate Activities that explore our amazing island hub !!
- Unlimited access to our Corporate bikes!
- Feeling overloaded? Chill with a friendly console game round with your co-workers in our office lounge area!
- 5 Psychotherapy Sessions per year in the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Full Support for any Relocation and / or Work Permit Issuance if needed
Do you have what it takes? Apply now via the link below: