Senior Frontend Developer (CSS, vanilla JS) 💪
Местоположение и тип занятости
Here at RebelMouse we proud ourselves on having built the top CMS on the market, having more than +550M pageviews and +120M unique users a month, with an always-modern solution that combines cutting-edge technology with decades of media savvy. And due to our massive scale, 1 in 3 Americans have visited a website powered by RebelMouse.
We're looking for a developer with attention to details, responsible and fast learning. Who loves semantic, clean, and logic code.
Basic Requirements - You need to have:
- +3 years of proven work experience developing responsive and well-designed websites
- Strong expertise with HTML and CSS
- Ability to set up and build new websites and customize existing sites
- Commitment to deliver good code structure and code performance
- Passion for pixel perfect design and high performance websites
- Work in EST time zone
- Good English communication skills (good, not perfect!)
- Remote work forever
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) with 10 national holidays and 20 days of vacation per year, as well as paid sick days and personal celebrations days : )
RebelMouse is committed to providing a diverse work environment. We appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company and we provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We have a test work (2-4h), which will show your coding skills. It will be a test example of our regular task. We do not have white board testing.
As well, you can apply on our site https://careers.rebelmouse.com/o/senior-frontend-platform-engineer-html-css-js