Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others
About the project
As a part of the Kuberlogic project, you will develop a next-generation platform as a service product based on Kubernetes technology. You will have a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies to make sure that the system works fast and reliably.
- 2+ years of Go programming experience
- Familiar with GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Ability to break down complex tasks, plan and execute them
Would be a plus:
- Development of cloud-native services for cloud environments
- Experience building Kubernetes controllers
- Hands-on experience with observability tools and systems (Prometheus, Jaeger, etc)
- Experience working in environments with high uptime requirements
What you will do:
- Write Go code for Kubernetes powered platform as a service system
- Design, develop and test components to run in Kubernetes environment reliably
- Work on stateful services Day 2 operations automation
- Help establish roadmap and architecture based on technology and needs
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
What are you waiting for?
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!