Python Test Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas, we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. At the International Digital Engineering department we develop and maintain our ecosystem of Smart Appliances interacting with Internet services and Mobile apps. And to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Python Test Developer you will join St. Petersburg part of global Software Quality Assurance team within our international department. You will deal with foremost IoT technologies and highly qualified colleagues. You will be able to leverage your skills and grow them.
Key RESPONSIBILITIES (after needed induction):
- Develop and maintain Test automation framework (Python) for connectivity features of smart appliances
- Design test scenarios, manage deployments and environment
- Create test automation strategy and automated tests via Test management system (QMetry)
- Prepare test data and Integrate automated test reporting into Test management system
- Integrate Test automation framework into build pipeline (Jenkins)
- Solve found issues together with appropriate software development teams
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic engineering / Computer science / Information technology
- 3 years of work experience as a Software developer or Test automation engineer
- Strong programming experience in Python; knowledge of C/C++/C#, Qt, Bash, Java will be a plus
- Experience in Networking and Linux (preferably Debian, Raspbian)
- Knowledge of Virtualization tools
- Knowledge of Testing types, techniques, tools
- Understanding Agile and CI/CD principles; knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins will be a plus
- Knowledge of Postman, SoapUI or similar utilities will be a plus.
- Previous experience with electronics and microcontroller-based systems will be a plus.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Passion for high code quality, test-driven design and high automation in testing
- Proactive, takes initiatives, thinks ahead of solving tasks
- Able to work independently and focus on deliverables
- Enjoys teamwork with capability to give and receive constructive feedback and advices
- Open-minded, willing to grow own skills
- Good communication skills, enjoys multicultural environment, willing to travel
- English speaker
- Flexible working time (8 hours on weekdays starting at 9am-11am)
- Competitive salary … amount, not necessarily limited to 140 000 RUB, is offered after interview
- Modern and comfortable office with car parking
- Reimbursement of lunches
- Fully official terms of employment with social guarantees
- Extended medical insurance (dental and life included)
- Close cooperation with colleagues based in Europe, USA and beyond
- Business trips to Europe and beyond
- Stable and secure job in an international company
- Great working atmosphere with team of professionals
- Modern and comfortable office
- Fitness center with a swimming pool (in the business center)
We offer you a software development role on the edge of SQA automation in a world leader company that is going through a digital transformation. We hope that you would like to join our journey towards a more connected society, and you enjoy a multi-functional and international working environment.
Join our Global Digital Engineering department and become our new team member!
In case of interest please contact Pavel Tkalin
+ 7 (950) 031 55 96
Vyborgskaya naberezhnaya 61