Senior DevOps Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to solve the complexity of this industry.
Our team has more than 130 professionals that focused on achieving goals.
We are a global company with offices in San Francisco, Vilnius, Berlin, Minsk, Moscow, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We believe partnerships create endless opportunities for businesses within the generous advertisement world. A variety of influencers, affiliates, content creators, traffic channels, and brand-2-brand promoters appreciate the simplicity of a partnership. Affise helps businesses to grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner! We Empower Businesses to partner at scale!
For more information, please visit affise.com
What will you do in this role?
- Мaintain current infrastructure in bare metal
- Мaintain nomad for the service-oriented part of the infrastructure, databases, etc .
- Notification/monitoring/alert systems (AlertMixer, Prometheus, Grafana) support
- GoLang/PHP/Python/bash/any-other-helpful-lang development
- Active and proactive search for possible problems in the system’s architecture and its prevention and troubleshooting
- Automation and improvement of all processes related to the maintenance of systems, enhancing their fault tolerance, scaling
- Participation in the elimination and investigation of the causes of failures
What we use?
- PL: Golang, PHP, ReactJS — each language for its own tasks
- DB: MongoDB, Clickhouse, ScyllaDB, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, ElasticSearch — each database for its own tasks;
- Queue: nsq
- CI/CD: docker, drone, ansible, nomad
- Monitoring: prometheus, grafana
- And much more: consul, envoy, kafka, ELK, etc.
What you’ll need?
- You have been working for more than two years in a similar position
- Participated in the design, construction, and maintenance of infrastructure for high-load SOA systems
- Have experience working with highly loaded systems and implementing continuous deployment
- You understand how to work with Ansible Playbooks
- You’ve organized monitoring and configuration of alert systems
- And you know everything you need at the guru level: Linux, ansible, docker, consul, nomad, Nginx, envoy, Prometheus and more
Nice to have:
- Golang/python/PHP/ development experience
- The experience of moving from bare metal to the clouds
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Break per year for any reason (covered by Affise) under specific location labor legislation
- 10 business days of the unpaid break for any reason as agreed with Affise
- 5 business days of a break due to illness (covered by Affise)
- Paid holidays under specific location labor legislation
- Reimbursement of pre-approved travel expenses incurred in the furtherance of the collaboration An annual personal budget for education
- Provision of equipment required for collaboration with Affise (laptop of your choice)
- Corporate Health Insurance and Medical Support Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly team building
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future