IT Enterprise System Architect
Местоположение и тип занятости
RN Bank is the Finance Company of Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance in Russia. The Bank concentrates its efforts on two main business directions: consumer auto loans for Alliance’s brands cars and Alliance’s dealer financing, actively supplementing them with additional financial services. High level of investment reliability of the Bank proved by rating agencies and financial market participants contributes to funding costs reduction allowing to design most attractive financial offers for its customers. Customer focus is a core value of the Bank and its professional, dynamic and cohesive team, striving to anticipate and meet clients’ needs.
In order to strengthen its existing team, the Company is seeking IT Enterprise System Architect, with 5 or more years of professional experience.
• Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
• Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
• Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
• Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
• Identify appropriate systems architecture based on the requirements and design elements from the business
• Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration
• Preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation;
• Lead, advice and mentor teams whether in a lead or advisory role, in project delivery sharing your technical knowledge in the process;
• Make high level, project critical decisions of technical standards, coding standards, tools and platforms;
• Promote new technology-based capabilities or innovations throughout IT organization based on technology R&D efforts.
• Search for areas where cost reduction opportunities may be available, such as cases where technology solutions can be leveraged across business lines
• Coordinate with IT director and other technical managers to oversee the strategic development of technology roadmaps that align to delivering the business roadmaps
Experience and Skills:
• At least 5 years’ experience, with 3 years in a lead role;
• Awareness of open source projects such as the Mule, Spring framework, JMS, REST and SOAP and scripting languages
• Good knowledge of web services, and have worked with XML and JSON;
• Awareness of complete project life cycle - design, development/ implementation & testing phases;
• Expert level understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network
architecture and ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Experience with mission-critical enterprise applications including support for high-availability and security;
• Demonstratable experience in working with Virtualisation technologies (Docker), enterprise level databases and cloud solutions.
• Good knowledge of ITIL and DevOps processes will be a plus
• Strong collaboration skills and passion for standards;
• Personable, trustworthy and approachable;
• Passionate about technology, driven by delivering customer focused solutions;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ambitious and proven desire for continual self-development;
• Flexibility, able to adapt to changing priorities within a rapidly changing business environment.
• Excellent command of Russian and English language
Studies: A Master’s degree in computer science or Statistics (or a related accredited qualification)
The successful candidate will benefit from:
This is an excellent career opportunity offering a pleasant working and learning environment, a competitive salary and additional benefits to the chosen candidate.
Basis: Full time Contract