Product Analyst (Remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
In order to ensure the successful and quality delivery of software solutions to our customers, Helastel require a talented fluent English and Russian speaking Product Analyst to join the team. Experienced in delivering business to business software and working with both Russian and British teams, the Product Analyst will translate user stories and non-functional requirements from the UK based solution architects and other members of the team, into discrete, deliverable requirements for our Russian speaking software development team. They will also be accountable for the software maintenance roadmap.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering,, the Product Analyst’s key responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing and translating requirements between the UK solutions architects and customers to the offshore Russian development team.
- Ensure the right customer experience for the products that we build so that those customers give it a 8 or higher out of 10 when asked.
- Owning, defining and managing the Maintenance Roadmap for software solutiosn that we implement.
Behaviours and qualities
- Fluent in business Russian and English
- A good team player with a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- An articulate communicator and influencer - gains the confidence of others through delivery, temperament and capability
- High level of customer focus and empathy
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Sets high standards and goals
- Is reliable and able to deliver (completer-finisher)
- Is able to prioritise tasks independently based on sometimes incomplete information
- Strong organisational skills: able to demonstrate capability in managing a complex agenda requiring multiple task management and evidence of success in delivering clear outcomes in a timely and effective manner.
- Proven working experience over at least two years of writing user stories and product requirements as a business analyst or product manager for a business to business software as a service computer software.
- Proven experience of working and collaborating with international teams in different time zones where the head office is in Britain.
- Demonstrable experience working within agile and rapid prototyping software development environments to deliver quality software that solves complex customer problems.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Workspace and Jira
- Experience working in software development and/or IT industries
- Experience of working as part of a product development team
- Familiarity with Scrum and/ or Kanban
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Familiarity with software development processes and SaaS based terminologies