An exciting opportunity to join IT Engineering organization being part of Software Engineering -Integration, Automation, Cloud & Backend Development Capability Centre as a Senior Software Engineer (Integrations).
Senior Software Engineer (Integrations) is responsible for designing and delivering applications to release an API specification or a set of Integration requirements. The Developer will take responsibility to ensure the delivery of application adheres to defined best practices and standards.
- List of activities and responsibilities:
- OSB Development in general. Develop adaptors and interfaces.
- Administration of Weblogic
- Handle and drive workshops with Business teams and other stakeholders to elicit architectural significant requirements
- Work on technical specifications
- Improve test automation on the OSB side.
- Improve the quality of maintaining and deploying the code.
- Oracle Service Bus (ex. ALSB)
- Oracle WebLogic Server
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Architecture workshops
- Technical Architecture
- Writing Technical Documentation (English)