- • Act as coordinator and local point of contact in all information security related topics for all business units in Russia.
- • Act as a primary contact with respect to regulators, government agencies, associations, industry groups, business and clients.
- • Ensure implementation of Information Security processes, identify gaps, ensure mitigations, and report to the Country Management.
- • Monitor the local regulatory and legal environment, to capture new and changed requirements and to provide country feedback to the Regional CISO and Corporate Security Regulatory & Markets engagement team.
- • Execute the role of the local Personal Data Protection Officer (PDPO)
- • Support and coordinate internal and external local audits related to Information Security.
- • Provide consulting services to partners (IT management and business departments) and vendors regarding Information Security as well as specific Russian legal and regulatory requirements.
- • Support the organization and provide trainings to the network of Russian Information Security Stakeholders and to the local IT staff. Support on their daily tasks and conduct workshops.
- • Execution of information security related awareness programs in Russia.
- • Develop and maintain local policies, if required, under the oversight of the Regional CISO and in alignment with the Group’s and any relevant divisional or functional Information security policies to ensure consistency in IS rule setting.
- • Support Information Security Incident Management as necessary.
- • Participate in realizing Information Security initiatives and programs.
- • Ensure local projects involve Information Security at project start, provide Information Security expertise and ensure participation of central security functions where necessary.
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.