Backend Developer (C#.NET) Relocate to Tallin
Местоположение и тип занятости
Derivco is a leading software development house that designs and develops trailblazing technology for one of the world’s biggest suppliers of online gambling. In Derivco Estonia people develop and care for people, while working hard and smart to produce world leading innovative and exciting products. Derivco Estonia delivers a legendary gaming experience.
Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech? We’ve just opened a position for a dedicated and enthusiastic Back-end Developer in one of our most innovative and groundbreaking product teams!
You will be working in Dev team to design, develop, test and document software. You also get to work closely with passionate developers to collaborate on innovative solution.
What you will need to succeed?
- Experience with building services (MVC, C#.NET, Web API, SQL etc.) for 2-3 years
- REST and SOAP
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Computing services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
- Agile methodologies would also be helpful
- Good communication and problem- solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Good to have:
- Experience with NoSQL
- Any experience with game development (even as a hobby)
What's in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Homelike and modern office in Tallinn city center
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
- We take care of all the relocation concerns
The studio that we are hiring for produces online casino games that are dramatically different from any that have come before. Using Hollywood-style cinematography, professional actors and a film crew, they create high-quality video clips that we integrate into our games. Because of the connection to the world of film-making, the team includes a strong contingent of video production hotshots - directors, camera operators, editors and the like - in addition to the designers, developers and QA Specialists you'd expect to find in a typical game studio. As pioneers in this radically new genre of games, they get to enjoy the thrill of working on some truly cutting-edge technology, coming up with creative solutions to unexpected hurdles. And all this happens in a fantastic workspace in the heart of Tallinn, Estonia, one of Europe's busiest hubs of tech activity.
- Компания берет на себя все сложности, связанные с релокейтом в Таллин
- Предусмотрен полный социальный пакет: ДМС, Спортзал, Английский язык
- Приятный и уютный офис в самом современном районе Таллина
- Богатая корпоративная культура, которая помогает "новобранцам" адаптироваться в городе