Talent Acquisition Specialist (relocation to Bangkok)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Join the Amity team!
The future is social — and Amity is on a mission to make social experiences more accessible than ever. Our technology powers meaningful digital communities, helping everyone to find a sense of belonging and to connect with other like-minded people. Backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date, Amity aims to become one of the world’s largest operators of social networks and social experiences. By joining us, you will have the chance to make a real impact by building the foundation of our success and progress fast in a hyper-growth environment.
In the next 12 months, Amity expects to grow to over 20 million active users from 10 million currently, maintaining over 100% YoY revenue growth, whilst aiming to become the first truly global tech company emerging from Thailand. Amity Social Cloud is already gaining traction with a fast expanding customer base outside of South-East Asia and we are therefore rapidly scaling our international sales and marketing presence with a strong focus on Europe and the US market. Amity currently has over 200 employees spread across offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, and over 27 nationalities.
You will be a senior member of the Amity Talent Acquisition team - the engine behind Amity’s growth. In this role, you will report to the Global Talent Acquisition Lead and you will have the opportunity to mentor more junior TA team members. At Amity, we are building many teams from the ground up and helping to shape the future of a rapidly scaling and game-changing business. You will represent Amity throughout the whole recruitment process and ensure the best hiring experience possible for both the candidates and our hiring teams.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the end to end management of the recruitment journey with a strong focus on candidate quality, time to hire, and stakeholder satisfaction
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to deeply understand technical/culture/team-fit requirements of the roles and their functions
- Develop and drive actions to build strong talent pipelines, selection strategies and recruit at pace
- Find, engage, and attract both passive and active candidates through a wide range of search and advertising techniques
- Track pipeline activity to share insights and report regularly on progress to internal stakeholders and hiring partners
- Deliver seamless candidate experience and identify unique ways how to promote Amity as an employer of choice
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness while flagging opportunities and concerns to maximize our business growth
- Research and understand the current talent market to create target company lists and recruitment strategies
- Coach and mentor junior team members on best practice recruitment operations and approaches
Your ideal profile:
- Strong understanding of software development company operations and functions
- Strong understanding of the latest tools and platforms to gain the top search results
- Interview and assessment skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Proven experience in managing stakeholder expectations
- A self-starter who likes autonomy but with the ability to work in a team
- Passionate about people development and influencing team members through feedback and coaching
- Business fluent English and Russian language skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience and ability recruiting at pace in a (hyper)scaling environment
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the IT/software/tech industry and experience in building recruitment strategies and talent pipelines
- Experience recruiting talent in the Eastern European market
- Experience with scouting and hiring international talent
- Target-oriented, results-driven, and a driven work style with a problem-solving attitude
- Comprehensive Life Assurance & Private Healthcare insurance package for you and your family
- Quarterly Performance Incentive
- Flexible working hours, Possibility to work from home or from our gorgeous HQs
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Travel perks from AirAsia
- Free breakfast daily & Company lunch 2x a week, Monthly team outings, Happy hours, and regular company bonding activities
- MAC/Windows high quality IT equipment, English and Thai language classes
- Virgin Active gym discounts, Free Thai massage in the office, Employee Wellbeing Program (Amity Mind)
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!