Senior DevOps Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
SplitMetrics is a product driven company where the quality of solutions and the speed of development have a direct impact on business and success.
In this role you will:
- Take full responsibility for the infrastructure
- Maintain deployments and infrastructure for our Kubernetes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve root cause issues in our dev, test, and production environments
- Setup and maintain CI / CD process.
- Maintain a scalable big data infrastructure(200GB/day, 5000rps) that benefits the business needs
- Define and maintain monitoring metrics of production environments to provide alerts for R&D team on system health and reliability.
We’re looking for person who have:
- 5+ years of experience in similar DevOps and/or IT role
- Extensive knowledge of Linux Systems
- Confident working with SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis) data storages.
- Confident working with various AWS services.
- Familiarity with the Big Data Ecosystems
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Grafana, Sentry
- Understanding of DevOps principles;
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
- Understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles (consistency, availability, durability, reliability, fault-tolerance, etc.)
We offer a unique opportunity to join a growing Dev team and get exceptional experience in SaaS industry. We apply best practices and keep customers in focus at all times. All SplitMetrics team members strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves.
We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?