Senior Fullstack Developer (удаленный вид сотрудничества)
Местоположение и тип занятости
On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
About the project:
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. The mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle.
Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility.
We're looking for entrepreneurs who are excited about getting in on the ground floor of a fast-growing start-up; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done.
We are looking for a Senior FullStack Developer to produce new scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We run a lot of Kubernetes, Docker, Git, *Nix, AWS Lambdas, Cloud Functions.
We deploy in Google Cloud and AWS - if you don't have experience we're sure you'll have enough time to learn the cloud stacks.
About the Role
- Develop frontend implementations using React and the latest Web standards;
- Develop backend services using Node.js using appropriate libraries and frameworks;
- Utilize React/Redux and common ecosystem libraries. Research and support the development of native mobile applications;
- Operate with an existing relational (e.g CockroachDB) and non-relational (e.g. MongoDB, Cloud Firestore) database. Analyze and design the database structure;
- Apply best practices to the design of data structures and algorithms. Strive for both simplicity and performance;
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside;
- Write your technical docs or implementation proposals, mentor and improve the overall performance of the team;
- Bring ideas to the table, take ownership over project timelines and deliverables, and help us scale.
Who You Are
- You have proven experience as a Full Stack developer - minimum: 4 years;
- You have mastered one of Node.js, React, TypeScript;
- You are familiar with common stacks;
- You have a knack for visual design and utility;
- You make sure that you and everyone around you are growing towards an outstanding group of professionals who share the same passion;
- You are a personable and bright team player;
- You are able to motivate and drive your colleagues towards success, and you are a humble and proactive team player;
- You have good communication skills and logical thinking;
- You are fluent in English.
What Catches Our Eye
- You are familiar with Python;
- You have an eye for detail.