“StarCompliance”, also known as “project Tokyo”.
This project is for implementation global solution for automation of the following processing and workflows, currently realized in a number of applications, developed in SharePoint 2010, Access and Excel:
- Logging of: transactions, Personal Account (PA) dealings, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and Outside Business Interests (OBIs) in the database;
- Conflicts of Interest Clearance for new transactions, NDAs, employees’ OBIs and PA dealings;
- Chinese Wall Crossing and Chinese Wall De-Crossing; PESS Wall Crossings;
- Chinese Boxes;
- Maintenance of the Watch List (WL), Research Watch List (RWL) and the Restricted Trading List (RTL);
- Monitoring against trading/research on issuers on the WL, RWL and RTL;
- PA Dealing monitoring;
- Issuance of Deal Reminders to Transaction Directors and Wall Crossing Reports to wall-crossees.
- Various MI and attestation reports
Implementation of the new system (StarCompliance) will add significant benefits in the long term, including:
- minimizing the risk of regulatory requirements and global compliance policies breaches;
- materially improving efficiency by removing manual and duplicate processes;
- enhanced segregation of access thereby minimizing the risk of inappropriate access to inside information.
This solution will cover following entities:
- JSC VTB Capital
- VTB Capital Plc
- VTB Capital Plc Singapore branch
- VTB Capital Trading Zug (Ireland)
- VTB Capital Hong Kong Ltd
- VTB Capital AD
- VTB Bank (Europe) SE
- Xtellus Capital Partners Inc (not a direct user but indirect beneficiary of the system).
And potentially others in future.
Supporter person will be part of Application Support team, and will be responsible for daily users requests, incidents, change and release management, system configuration, access provision, and other operational routines, including audit and security requirements implementation.
Our Goal and Mission
VTB Capital’s goal is to be Russia’s Investment Banking powerhouse. We want to be the firm that is a natural choice for all Russian Investment banking and asset management products. A choice our clients around the world make routinely and with confidence.
Our mission is to exceed client expectations by providing first class financial services. To create value for the benefit of our clients and for economic and social progress globally.
VTB Capital is an international investment leader with profound expertise in the Russian financial products and the Russian market.
Building a strong international presence and creating value for our local clients and communities is very important to us. We respect our business partners and adhere to the principles of social responsibility in every market in which we operate.
We combine our product expertise and international presence with a focus on long-term relationships and trust in order to generate superior returns for all our stakeholders.
This position is for:
- Incident, change and problem management for global Compliance platform.
- Analysis, development and implementation of new business processes widely for all legal entities across VTB Capital group and VTB Euro Sub holding.
- Technological and methodological support of regulatory and audit requirements for Compliance processes.
- Participation in Projects related to supported systems.
- Incident, change and problem management for other critical business and integration applications.
- Keeping responsibility for systems stability, availability and integrity, business continuity, disaster recovery.
- Keeping applications information security facilities according to company rules and regulators requirements.
Day to day accountabilities for the employee of the Application Support are:
- Control of the IT systems health, performance and functioning;
- Run and manage change management and projects activities.
- Incident resolution according to event criticality
- Changes implementation according to company procedures in critical environment
- Establishing effective communication between business and IT teams.
- Provide management with status reports and service level reports.
In general, employee will work independently following to the instructions and procedures but in case of non-typical or complicated issues, some form of supervision may be required
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Higher education
- Experience in any compliance systems is a strong plus.
- Experience in support of banking systems.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure services: SQL, Active Directory, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Powershell, or similar scripting languages.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good understanding of ITIL, change management, and information security principles
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Politeness, patience
- Ability to work in stress conditions
- Ability to work out of office hours
- SQL development skills
- Scripting or programming skills