PHP fullstack developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Have you got what it takes to be our next web developer?
- Our agency xDigital Excellence is evolving and we need an ‘it’ guy or girl. We need someone dynamic, customer-focused and agile. Your new role will see you focusing on the building and ongoing development across our suite of online brands and sites. You will need to work well under pressure and realize that communication is key.
- You will utilize your creative coding and web development skills to create new websites and improve existing ones delivering best practice end-user experiences, ensuring they’re innovative, fresh, engaging, and exciting.
- If you’re looking for a challenge and a super opportunity to grow globally, we have a role for you. If you’re the sort of person who thrives on a challenge and are ready for your life to change – read on!
Key qualifications to be eligible for the role:
- Written and spoken English sufficient to discuss technical requirements
- Strong background in WordPress web development; At least 2 years experience as a frontend developer
- Solid HTML / CSS / PHP / jQuery, etc development skills and understanding of web standards and accessibility
- Experience working with digital design/marketing agencies an advantage
- Hands-on experience in WordPress, Woocommerce, and Elementor
- Comfortable using page builders or visual page editors in different content management systems
- Significant experience in custom plugin and theme development, eCommerce platforms, and integrations
- Strong eCommerce & Web Analytics Tracking experience
- Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
- Proven experience delivering projects on time
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude who loves a challenge
Responsibilities for the web developer role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Play a key part in supporting our partner clients to build the vision they want for their businesses.
- Be comfortable taking design mockups and building them into fully functional and responsive sites or pages.
- Develop web content and web assets for deployment, with cross-browser functionality expected.
- Perform product maintenance including uploading, updates, and management.
- Engage in best practice SEO management and web development.
- Work closely with the design team to convey branding that follows UI/UX standards.
- Ensure that coding and setup follow web development standards.
- Engage in web development communities to keep skills and standards up-to-date.
- Perform research and development as a necessary procedure to investigate issues and satisfy the project requirements.
- Complete web developer tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the team and other key stakeholders to keep everyone up to speed with progress and any challenges.
- Fulltime, Work from home/anywhere
- Contract with Australian company
- Mon-Fri, 40 hrs per week
- Main office is in Sydney (GMT+10), the working time overlap should be at least 2-3 hours a day
- Salary: 2000-3000 USD; negotiable depending on experience and skills
- Paid monthly internet reimbursement
- Paid national holidays
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Medical allowance
Send your CV to email@example.com