Senior QA Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without the required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Perform continuing analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high-quality products
- Drive continuous improvements in products and process
- Develop competence in the technical domain and perform trouble-shooting
- Responsible for interface testing, functional testing, integration testing, and performance testing
- Be ready to perform manual testing up to 50% of the time
- Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Min years of experience: 4
- Experience with Java in real projects: proven ability to read Java code / pull requests, and to create bug reporting
- Experience with Dev/QA/Pre-prod environments builds via Ci tools (Jenkins)
- Professional software test practices including test plan making, test report generating and test cases designing
- Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence, GIT, etc.
- Familiar database operation: Oracle, SQLServer, Mysql
- Experience with Eureka, Kibana, and microservice architecture will be a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire