Currently looking for talented sales professionals (tech-savvy) to convert, onboard and support new B2B clients who buy VoIP termination/origination (DID and outbound SIP) for call centers and resellers.
- Be the hunter. Build own sales funnel (cold calling, LinkedIn outreach, professional network, trade shows)
- Bring 2-3 logo clients
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Participate in conferences. Be the Spoke person for the product
- Participate in on-site product presentations
- Identify and create new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources
- Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development
- Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and cross-sale in solutions based selling approach.
- 5 - 12 years of sales experience, at least 3 years in IT-solutions, Software, SaaS, PaaS Sales. Working experience with telco products is a HUGE PLUS
- Doer and “Hunter”. Self-driven, internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- Tech industries background either in previous employment or education
- Previous experience of C-level Sales pitch f2f or over internet
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Outstanding and convincing verbal and written communication skills
- Strong new logo focus
- 25%+ travel required
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive offerings
- Product expertise. Knowing how our software helps accomplish the business goals of the client and being able to demonstrate the features and functionality that address the use cases of the client, from both a business-user and an end-user perspective.
- Integration expertise. Understanding and being able to explain how our software integrates with the relevant and related tools / systems that our clients use
- Presentation and communication skills. Being able to provide product, technical, and integration expertise in a way that removes confusion, doubt, or uncertainty.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer competitive compensation packages with a bonus plan and benefits commensurate with experience. Medical, dental, visionб life and 401K as well as other small perks to be discussed separately. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
With our company you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: start-up environment with established company resources. Everyone has a voice at our company and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to our overall success. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!