Test automation specialist
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a test automation specialist to join our growing team and take part in building the modern pharma lane risk assessment tools.
MYTIGATE is a German based risk management platform created by and for the pharma industry with a validated development according to FDA Guidelines (CFR21 Part 11).
We aim to fulfil the market need for a standardized, integrated, preventive supply chain risk management system by:
- Providing risk metrics to pharmaceutical producers, wholesalers, forwarders and carriers based on the capabilities and performance of potential supply chain partners on a specific lane.
- Providing a standardized risk analysis and suggestions for risk mitigation measures
- Evaluating which lane and which transport partner will be suitable for a particular product.
- Verifying new lanes about regulatory compliance.
- Monitoring lanes regarding the quality of transportation
- Presenting the proper documentation for regulatory authorities.
- Being a validated development according to FDA Guidelines (CFR21 Part 11)
As a test automation specialist, you will be responsible for managing our all the automated testing of the tool as well as some manual testing.
You will also work closely with our developers as well as product owners to ensure the quality of the product. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to set the basis for automated end to end testing.
Working for a start-up like Mytigate will provide you with a huge opportunity to grow your skills beyond automation and have a fast track toward more senior roles.
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- Working Experience with Test Automation tools (selenium, cypress … etc).
- Fluent in at least one software development language (preferably C#).
- Understanding of testing protocols, SDLC, STLC.
- Experience with at least one Software Tracking tools (Azure DevOps, Jira …etc.)
- Profound experience with Git.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP … etc.).
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good English verbal and communication skills.
- Remote work
- Payed overtime (if any)
- Official employment
- Private medical insurance
- Great work team
- Emerging technologies, growth sector