Senior Game Server Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We’re looking for experienced Game server developer to join our team!
One of the popular questions is if math is required to be a programmer. For this position, the answer is definitely yes, you will dive into the math world with fundamental probability laws and statistics.
Strong knowledge and experience with Typescript;
At least 3 years experience in Node.js;
At least 1 year experience in Nest.js, Express;
Aware of probability theory and experienced in math models implementation;
Nice to have:
- Understanding design patterns;
- Good algorithmic thinking level;
- Math education;
- Design and development game server modules;
- Implementing effective secure protocols;
- Writing unit-tests, e2e tests for the modules;
- Documenting API;
- Collaboration with math, front-end and DevOps teams;
- Server-side diagnostic and monitoring functionality;
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join Brain Rocket and rock with us!