Our company is expanding and looking for a competent Middle DevOps Engineer.
We need Mid DevOps engineer, skilled with AWS and automation. This individual will be responsible for automating processes to make engineering more efficient, building a CI/CD system and AWS operations (both staging and production).
- Experience configuring at least one CI/CD system, such as Jenkins.
- Experience with deploying, securing, and supporting applications on AWS.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code methodology and at least one related system, such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- English Intermediate+ (the opportunity to pass an interview, further communication with the customer).
- Strong ability to script solutions to automate manual DevOps processes.
- Bonus: Basic ability to throw together a web app, as needed, for internal DevOps purposes.
- A friendly team and a pleasant working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Corporate events.
- Vacation: 25 days + 5 sick days.
- Competitive salary once a month, corresponding to your qualifications and experience.
Join us and be a part of our team!