Technical Business Analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
AutoDS is a fast-growing eCommerce platform that helps sellers to automate their businesses.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for remote work in our worldwide team. We need someone who wishes to be part of a big, innovative, and continuously growing e-commerce project and accept responsibility for the project's success.
As a Technical Business Analyst, the right candidate will have an important role in the process of product development. He/she needs to be open-minded, and have a passion for problem-solving, be organized, have an analytical mind, and with a strong ability to meet deadlines.
Job Type: Remote, full-time.
- Translate business ideas into well-structured requirements (both in Jira and Confluence);
- Create and maintain product and platform documentation;
- Develop and confirm functional requirements (Use Cases, User Stories, BRD, SRS, Story Mapping);
- Identify, track and assess requirements changes;
- Continuously improve the requirements management processes throughout the project lifecycle;
- Participate in backlog grooming, helping to define upcoming release scope;
- Interact with the development team during the features implementation;
- Collaborate with development, UX, marketing and business teams.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis;
- Strong English and Russian verbal and written communication skills;
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and key UX / UI practices and processes;
- Experience informing the structure of requirements and their decomposition (interview, stakeholder analysis, brainstorming, mindmapping, etc.);
- Experience in modeling of processes and systems (UML, BPMN, ERD) - advantage;
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in writing complex specification documents;
- Knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
- Experience or understanding of dropshipping business models or other e-commerce models is optional but will be considered as a big advantage.