Automatic QA engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Role: We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to work in the fast-paced Delivery team. You will work alongside a dynamic group of individuals to deliver exciting new products for one of our clients in the crypto space. The product you will be working on is a website that provides the ability to lend or borrow tokens. Similar to the compound marketplace or cream.
- In this role, you will be working within a cross-functional team to deliver automation tests.
- Set up automation testing framework using Cypress, Puppeteer, tool of your choice which does work with chrome plugins
- Design, plan, write, maintain and execute automated tests — including functional, system integration, regression, performance,
- Analyze automated test results and triage failures.
- Perform manual testing, when needed, to analyze results and report issues
- Enhance and maintain install scripts to automate the creation of required test environments
Product: UnFederalReserve is a banking SaaS company built on blockchain technology. Our banking products are designed for smaller U.S. Treasury chartered banks and non-bank lenders in need of greater liquidity without sacrificing security or compliance.
Our daily turnover is more than 1,5 million dollars and we have more than 3000 active users.
We are growing fast! Very quickly in 5 months, we have grown a community around our product concept and our project has grown 30 times larger!
Currently, we have a team of 14 people but we expect to grow up to 30 by the Q2-Q3.
It's a great opportunity if you want to get into the crypto space.
- An uncanny ability to break software
- Experience working on projects and environments with multiple Git repositories and dependencies
- Familiarity with Cypress or any other nodejs based testing framework is beneficial
- Knowledge of Agile software development is beneficial
- Minimum two years of QA automation experience
What you will be doing?
- 70% of your time you will be writing test using cypress and puppeteer
- 15% creating bugs at bug tracker (github)
- 15% communication with a team
Why work with us?
- We are a stable company with a demonstrated history of building complex fintech product
- Our products have been on the first pages of TechCrunch, New York Times and other big mass media newsletters
- In fact, almost all of our products get big mass media coverage
- Stable payments in a stable currency, no delays
- All our projects > 10 months long
- Be able to work with 10+ years veterans and pick up new skills and knowledge