Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Country and city: Canada
Working hours: full-time office and/or partly remote
Employment: Permanent, full-time.
Salary range/month: 100к USD gross per year (at taxes). Higher salary may be negotiated.
We’re looking for sharp, focused, and clever developers to help shape and build our outstanding team. The ideal candidate has experience, a track record of good judgment & positive impact beyond the code they write.
We believe great things happen when you bring your people together to break bread. We believe modern technology should be used for good - like fuelling the biggest companies in the world with the best food possible in the easiest way imaginable.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own the front end experience designing, developing, implementing and support overall web architecture for platform and web properties
• Lead projects from conception to implementation
• Develop and maintain applications built in Angular & React
• Strong UX/UI capabilities as asset
• Support standards via reusable components and libraries for use across all of our apps
• Write and maintain unit and integration tests
• Lead code, architecture, technical reviews and discussions
• Know what worked and why, what works and why & what won't work and why
• Proactive personality, and a desire to deliver your best work
• A love for improving software development workflows/process
• Challenge the team with new front-end technologies and standards that improve our process
• Work alongside Engineering, UX, Product, and QA to deliver a high-quality, polished experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 5+ years of experience with CSS and HTML, building responsive layouts
• 1+ years experience with React/Angular (be prepared to learn both!)
• 1+ experience writing server-side Ruby, experience with Ruby on Rails
• Familiarity working with Git, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems
• Experience building and debugging complex systems in both individual and team environments
• Experience with modern browser technologies
• Experience working on consumer facing products
• Proven strong communication and problem-solving skills
Relocation and work permit support, medical assurance for the employee and his/her family, sport, catering, and a lot of over perks and benefits.
OUR CLIENT - Thriver is a platform for discovering, booking, and managing services from highly rated service providers. We help take the risk and guesswork out of the booking process for employees and foster employee engagement. We proudly support local businesses by bringing awareness to our corporate customers.