We are looking for an experienced developer to strengthen our engineering team
In your role, you will ….
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Skills and Experiences
- At least 3 years of experience in software development on an iOS platform
- Good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience working with HTTP/REST/GIT/Cocoapods
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0/Cryptography
- Experience with multi platform solutions
- Experience with secure software development
Our ideal candidate
- Is motivated, a good communicator and self-driven
- Can interact with both business level people (consultants, project managers) and technical people (architects, developers and system administrators)
- Thrives under pressure
- Is an independent and flexible self-starter
- Is a great team player
- Is fluent in English
About the company
Do you want to work with a strong team on creating innovative software products? Do you want your software to be used by millions of consumers? Do you want your software to be used by strong brands in the financial industry? Do you enjoy working with the latest technology? Do you enjoy working with highly skilled software engineers and architects? Join us!
The world of CIAM is changing. New fast-growing software companies focus on consumers, mobile apps and portals. We are one of those scale-ups, with 250% growth numbers and some big customers.
The challenge many banks and insurance companies face is making sure their mobile apps and portals are user-friendly and secure. As a product company, we offer them an end-to-end solution as well as high end CIAM consultancy services.