100% remote work on booking platform.
Key information about this position:
- Project: a technology platform that empowers Hotels and Travel Providers to deliver rooms with maximum efficiency.
- Client: a well-funded start-up funded with over $8 Million dollars by 3 main investors.
- 100% remote
competitive salary pegged to USD
extended social package
Who we are
Belarusian IT company is looking for a Node.js Developer for a project with a well-funded start-up funded with over $8 Million dollars by 3 main investors. They are working on a technology platform that empowers Hotels and Travel Providers to deliver rooms with maximum efficiency. This open and highly scalable cloud technology layer opens new opportunities for profit and business with zero manual effort and the fastest time-to-booking.
We are looking for a Backend Node.js Developer for developing APIs, microservices, flexible interfaces, at massive scale across multiple continents.
Part of the role will include integration with multiple external APIs, processing of the data, and compiling it in a flexible way to accommodate various output requirements.
The role will allow getting in on the ground floor, participating in laying down the foundations of the technology, and being a key member of the team that will constantly grow.
- 3-5+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience developing API's and Microservices
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, Adonis, etc.)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience working with various data storage solutions such as Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working with Queuing solutions such as gearman, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Good English
What the process stages are
HR screening → technical interview with client's tech interviewers in English + interview with the client's HRM
What we offer
- competitive salary pegged to USD
- health insurance
- psychologist compensation of $100 per month
- 5 additional sick days per year
- corporate English classes
- corporate library
- referral program (bonus for the recommendation of candidates)
- flexible working hours
- gifts on a Birthday, Wedding day and other significant personal dates
- and more