100% remote work on American carsharing service.
Key info about this position:
- The project is an American carsharing service. The position is to be part of a Core Development team responsible for production quality, cutting-edge server software, and scalable, robust infrastructure to deliver ride-sharing services in NYC and globally.
- Client from the USA who is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network.
- 100% remote;
competitive salary pegged to USD;
extended social package.
Who we are
Belarusian IT company is looking for a Python Developer for a project with a client from the USA who is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle.
We are looking for a Middle and Senior Backend Python Engineer to join and work at our R&D center. The position is to be part of a Core Development team responsible for production quality, cutting-edge server software, and scalable, robust infrastructure to deliver ride-sharing services in NYC and globally.
- 3+ years of backend programming experience
- Strong background in an object oriented programming language
- Knowledge of cloud-based deployment (AWS or other platforms)
- Ability to work with a complex environment, multiple components, and configurations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- English enough to participate in meetings/reviews with customer
What you will do
- effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and product owners
- coding, bug fixing
- provide time estimates for development & product delivery tasks
- work with Business analysts to understand requirements, business value, prioritization, and acceptance criteria
- develop a detailed understanding of the business unit functions and applications
- application performance tuning, troubleshooting
What the process stages are
HR screening → technical interview with client's tech interviewers in English + interview with the client's HRM
What we offer
- competitive salary pegged to USD
- health insurance
- psychologist compensation of $100 per month
- 5 additional sick days per year
- corporate English classes
- corporate library
- referral program (bonus for the recommendation of candidates)
- flexible working hours
- gifts on a Birthday, Wedding day and other significant personal dates
- and more