Content Marketing Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
Group-IB, a Singapore-based company that specializes in preventing cyberattacks, is recruiting a Content Marketing Manager in our Moscow office.
Group-IB is a new generation of engineers. We embody bold and innovative ideas about how to detect cyberattacks early based on threat hunting designed to track adversaries and analyze their tactics, tools, and infrastructure.
Thanks to the combination of cutting-edge technologies, extensive experience, and in-depth expertise, Group-IB experts successfully fight international cybercrime by offering products and services that protect people, businesses, and governments worldwide.
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
About the role:
As a content marketing manager, you will create great stories that will open up the world of cybersecurity to people, find ways to tell potential and existing clients how to make their work and life safer through our solutions, build the strongest and most recognizable brand of the company as the top experts in cybersecurity. You can work at our Moscow office or remotely.
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, email campaigns, case studies, presentation content, web copy, and other necessary marketing content.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics and social media analytics tools.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges via personal research and communication with industry analysts in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (i.e. product owners), product managers, and other departments to create effective marketing strategies that properly and consistently articulate the core benefits of our solution portfolio.
- Coordinate with the design, marketing, and other internal teams to create and review all content and ensure a consistent message.
Apply for this vacancy if:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in high-tech industry (financial services, IT products / services, legal / consulting).
- Familiarity with product positioning principles and is ready to prepare a material based on selling points and value propositions provided by your colleagues.
- Experience writing content from scratch for a B2B audience.
- Experience working with marketing automation systems (Marketo, Hubspot), Google Analytics would be an advantage.
- Technical writing experience is a plus.
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Independent worker capable of managing multiple deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong communicator and collaborator; able to work with a variety of teams, possessing excellent written communications skills.
- Strong interest in cybersecurity technologies.
- A good command of English (Upper Intermediate or above).
Your happiness is important to us. We want every single team member to be happy.
- Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
- A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
- Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
- A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
- Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
What else you should know
- Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
- Health. If anything goes wrong, don’t worry — we offer health insurance including dental care.
- Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
- Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
- Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competences, and receive monetary rewards.
- Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
- Leisure. At Group-IB, we love and practice football, go karting, Thai boxing, yoga, self-defense, dancing, and breathing exercises. We even have our own eSports team.
Group-IB employees also receive a 50% discount on a one year membership at a gym near the office.
- Communication with international team members and language training. Group-IB encourages language learning by offering partial reimbursements of English courses taught through the language school SkyEng.
- A boost for the whole day. Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries (and ice cream in summer) are delivered to our office several times a week.
- Goodies from partners. Our employees are entitled to a wide range of discounts on sporting goods, food and drink deliveries, barbershop and beauty salon services, and other perks.