BRLab is a large media holding that unites online publications about sports and sports betting. Since 2011, our projects have been helping millions of users to understand the world of betting, and bookmaker companies to understand what players expect from them.
100+ million audience coverage
467 535 471 ₽ the amount we helped to return to the players
You will like it with us if:
You care what you do and with which team;
You are comfortable working at a high pace and be flexible to sudden changes in direction;
You focus on the result, not the process;
You like energetic teams with an incessant "let's do this"
Product Owner RB US Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Define, manage, and evolve product vision, strategy, roadmap and growth opportunities and ensure deliverables meet business needs in terms of quality, performance, timing and budget.
- Lead and execute business development and commercial initiatives.
- Lead the product roadmap initiatives through the software development cycle, including design, development, testing, documentation, release and training.
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog specific to the project so the development team can plan, estimate, and allocate resources appropriately, oversee product life cycle from conception through release to ensure delivery of business value.
- Write test cases and work with Quality Assurance in the areas of auditing and testing.
- Monitor users' feedback and analyse user behavior data, assess value and market potential of our product solutions to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Research and analyse market trends, technologies, competitors to develop informed and evidence-based decisions and define best product features and innovative solutions for continuous improvement and growth.
- Analyse key product metrics, monitor long-term effects and regress models to interpret results and develop hypotheses.
- Research client bases, diagrams, screen/interface design annotations, functional specifications.
- Evaluate and invent new feature ideas, lead the planning of product releases and set expectations for delivery of new functionality.
- Manage risks and problems (predict, identify, assess, develop and implement action plans for risk reduction/elimination).
- Collaborate with business owners, key stakeholders, CTO and development team in the product design and software development process to ensure teams are to execute all business ideas quickly and effectively and are to build the best product possible with minimum risks and losts
Role requirements and experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a combination of sales/commercial, business analysis, product management, project management and/or software application development.
- Deep expertise in new & emerging digital technologies, software development best practices and design.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to pitch and get deals.
- Awareness of procedures and standards for conceptual product definition, database design, the creation of analysis specifications and program artifacts, development of test plans.
- Appreciation of good UI/UX design and its impact on product success.
- Ownership mentality to lead the team through direct management, peer collaboration, and influencing others to deliver quality solutions in a timely manner.
- Practical experience implementing Agile methods to drive team performance and a track record of success using the Agile method to deliver software products.
- Superior project management skills and the ability to lead a team of people towards a common goal/vision.
- Highly organized with the ability to analyse, prioritize, decompose and track multiple tasks to successful completion.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple stakeholder expectations and priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to evaluate big data and build dashboards to develop business ideas.
- Proven experience in successful launching products to new foreign markets, ideally US.
- Corporate training, compensation for courses / trainings;
- The ability to implement your own ideas;
- Competent setting of tasks and adequate leadership;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- A minimum of bureaucracy and official hierarchy;
- Working in a team of professionals;
- Work from US or in Moscow.