Implementing data driven approach in marketing operations and analysis require a lot of work to check quality of algorithms that we create. We realized that we need help with such operational work at the moment, which will help us to avoid mistakes and to improve the data quality of Marketing planning for Global and Regional Campaigns and Activities.
- Help with improving the planning system (SalesForce) – keeping planning forms up to date, creating, deleting activities, etc.
- Deep dive in data – manual check of codes we used to pay for marketing activities with and those codes we have in plan and figuring out what and why the mismatch happen.
- Manage awareness of the marketing planning processes of all users through structuring information on shared spaces, providing materials, trainings, Q&A.
- Give operational support to all planning users in frames of marketing planning process.
- Assist Marketing Optimization team with extracts from the systems, global meetings coordination, communication within all marketers team – about 150 people from different regions.
- Prepare analytical briefs based on data from the systems - present a short summaries of the reports.
- University student and graduate no earlier than 2022.
You can work at least 30 - 35 hours a week (preferably between 10: 00-18: 30).
Ideally previous experience working in international companies, and/or with financial reporting.
- Experienced user of MS Office: Excel - VLOOKUP and PIVOT tables, experienced usage of easy excel formulas for data consolidation, filtering, grouping/regrouping and etc.
- English – fluent, both speaking and writing (communication with people from all over the world).
- Good with systems, excel sheets, graphs and basic level of data analysis.
- Very detail-oriented, be ready to work with big data, staying focused.
- Ability to express your ideas clearly and in a structured way (both oral and writing).
- Well-organized, able to meet deadlines.
- Positive, optimistic, easy-going person with no communicative barrier.