We're working on an OSS application framework for server-side development. It’s already established in the community and also used internally at JetBrains.
What tasks we have in store for you:
- In Ktor we have an http server & client stack with lots of subsystems: io, network, protocols, and etc. We also have lots of features: pluggable parts related to solving specific tasks.
- You may take tasks on improving existing subsystems or building new features.
We’ll be happy to have you on our team if you:
- Have at least 5 years of Kotlin + Java development experience.
- Can design and write code that is easy to read and support.
- Know basic algorithms and data structures.
- Have strong teamwork skills, are open to diverse opinions, and can argue your points with sound reasoning.
- Can write and speak English.
We’ll be especially thrilled if you:
- Familiar with web, HTTP, REST and similar application frameworks (not limited to jvm).
- Have experience working with databases.
- Have experience with deployment and cloud.