Senior Full-Stack Developer (Space, Automation Platform)
Местоположение и тип занятости
JetBrains is working on the new generation of team tools. Particularly on the automation platform which will cover a broad area of use cases, e.g CI, CD, DevOps, general-purpose automation.
It is a full-stack application and we do it all in Kotlin using latest (even not yet released) technologies from Kotlin ecosystem!
As a team member, you will:
- Write code running as high available, scalable hosted service and on-premises product.
- Work with data access layer (MySQL, ElasticSearch, S3, Redis).
- Develop frontend with React, Kotlin Multi-Platform.
- Look into the infrastructure layer with AWS, Kubernetes in-place.
- Take part in whole system architecture design.
- Experience in developing high available, scalable web applications using Java or Kotlin.
- Experience in developing reactive UI for Web applications.
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Efficiency in prototyping.
- Passion, responsibility and self-discipline.
- Ability to work in a distributed team (Saint Petersburg, Munich, Novosibirsk, Moscow).
- Knowledge and experience in Kotlin.
- Knowledge and experience with React.
- Real-life experience in automation.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.