Business Intelligence Analyst (Reporting and Visualization) (BI)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to engage a Reporting and Visualization Analyst to join our Business Intelligence department in Limassol, Cyprus.
Reporting and Visualization Analyst is a core role in the Business Analysis & Reporting Team, which is part of the Business Intelligence department.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Business Analysis & Reporting Team Lead, and will be engaged in the activities and projects of all cross-functional business domains within the Business Intelligence department.
- Define business and data requirements to provide effective self-service data analysis and reporting automation across the company through constant collaboration with BI analysts and key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in Tableau, Metabase and other BI tools.
- Streamline and automate existing management and operational reports.
- Regularly monitor, analyze and explain behavior of KPIs and metrics in key business domains and effectively communicate insights to the management and key stakeholders.
- Translate data analysis and data insights into visuals for non-technical audiences.
- Ensure data and metrics numbers consistency across all data sources and reports provided by the team.
- Provide workshops on BI data/ instruments and various data insights.
- Provide daily support to business users with issues/ questions related to BI reporting and visualization instruments.
- 3+ years of experience in business reporting automation and dashboarding.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Strong data visualization skills, including proficiency in Tableau Desktop.
- Experience with analytical database design and data architecture.
- Basic knowledge of mathematical statistics as a must.
- Mathematical/ engineering education would be an advantage.
- Good customer management skills (understand the needs of stakeholders and manage their expectations).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least upper-intermediate English knowledge. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage but is not mandatory.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, including the registration of family members
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Continuous professional development
- Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar