Digital Data Analyst (BI)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to engage a Digital Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence department in Limassol, Cyprus.
Digital Data Analyst is a core role in the Data Analysis Team, which is part of the Business Intelligence department.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Data Analysis Team Lead, and will be dedicated to the activities and projects of the Marketing business domain within the Business Intelligence department.
- Analyze customer funnel for digital marketing acquisition channel.
- Monitor performance of all digital marketing channels (paid media, email campaigns etc.).
- Monitor, analyze and optimize budget distribution of paid campaigns.
- Recommend campaign optimizations, including tracking technologies.
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition via, including but not limited to, implementation of additional marketing tools and technologies.
- Providing high level insights to senior management, and detailed insights to media buyers and campaign managers.
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis for digital marketing teams.
- Analyse performance of existing marketing tracking and analysis tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Identify data gaps for digital marketing performance analysis and facilitate their fulfillment together with the rest of the domain team.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- 3+ years of experience as Marketing/ Digital Data Analyst.
- In-depth understanding of paid media campaign strategies and SEO practices.
- Experience with PPC campaigns.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Appsflyer and similar tools.
- Good understanding of mathematical statistics and probability theory.
- Experience with databases, strong knowledge of SQL.
- An analytical and critical thinker who can model and interpret data to drive decisions.
- Experience with Python (pandas, numpy, jupyter)
- Ability to formalize and visualize the results of the data analysis.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently and to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, fluent Russian and upper-intermediate English (written and spoken).
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, including the registration of family members.
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for a successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc).
- Continuous professional development.
- Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar.