Technical Support Engineer Junior / Middle
Местоположение и тип занятости
Специалист Технической поддержки
Technical Support Engineer Junior/Middle (optional System Administrator skills)
#EgoSecure is a part of big international #Matrix42 family with headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Требуемый опыт работы: 1–3 года
- Полная занятость, возможен сменный график
- Уровень заработной платы устанавливается индивидуально в зависимости от квалификации соискателя
LLC "EgoSecure" by Matrix42 Company is happy to welcome new colleagues to our professional team!
We are expanding our Technical Support Team in Minsk office and looking for 2 colleagues to work with international customers (2 new colleagues are waiting for you)!
We are offering new opportunities for caring, enthusiastic and attentive Technical Support Engineers.
CV in English are considered first.
LLC "EgoSecure" is a part of big international Matrix42 family with headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Matrix42 helps organizations digitize the workspace environment of their employees. The software for digital workspace experience manages devices, applications, processes, and services simple, secure and compliant. The innovative software supports the integration of physical, virtual, mobile and cloud-based workspace environments seamlessly into existing infrastructures
It is important for us to work with professionals and we are ready to support you at the beginning of your professional career and share our knowledge and experience. We want to see our Supporting Team as passionate, hardworking, responsible and honest colleagues and friends. The main values - is to support and help our customers. It would be cool if our values matched and we could improve and develop our product portfolio together.
The main purpose is to support and help the customers solve theirs problem. Facilitate a quick solution to the customer's problem.
- Dealing with customers' issues, manual testing, communication with the customers, bug reporting, participating in daily meetings.
- Understanding the essence of the customer's problem, ask questions, understand what the problem is caused by, if it is setting - send the customer a ready-made solution, if it is a development error - write a bug report, send it to the developer for fixing, notify the customer about the current state of affairs.
- When developers have solved the problem - notify the client and wait for an answer. If everything works at the customer - close the ticket.
- Ability to work shifts (8.00/9.00 - 17.00/18.00 or 11.00/12.00 - 20.00/21.00) and from October 2021 - 24 hours 7 days a week (including nights)!
- 1-3 years of professional experience in technical support, system administration or QA.
- University degree (technical), at least - Linguistic with technical mindset.
- Fluent Business English (B2-C1 level).
- Hard skills: good practical skills in Windows OS administration: MS Client Systems (Win7, Win10), MS Server System (2016, 2019); Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS); Active Directory and Azure Active Directory; SQL; JS.
- Soft skills: people oriented, high level of problem-solving and communication, ability to help. Perseverance in achieving goals, ability to persuade, attention to details, care for customers - as a value, stress tolerance (ability to separate responsibility areas).
Nice to have:
- German Language,
- Knowledge of Linux OS/ Mac OS.
- Ability to travel.
- Participate in the improvement of an enterprise software product, Matrix42 Workspace Management.
- Competitive compensation (depends on the candidate level: junior/ middle)
- Work in a strong team to deliver business-oriented solutions that meet requirements and expectations.
- Attractive benefits package:
- full-paid sick leave
- vacations (28 calendar days)
- Free German courses
- Medical Insurance
- Office in the center of Minsk with parking place.
- Professional training which meets company needs, including trainings in Germany.
- Free coffee, tea, snacks.
- Regular company events locally and abroad.
- Casual, positive and open work environment.
We're happy to announce that we are expanding our Technical Support Team in #Minsk office
The main values - is to support and help our customers and to facilitate a quick solution to the customer's problem.