Machine Learning Engineer - NLP
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a middle-level Machine Learning Engineer specializing in NLP (natural language processing). The company is developing a technology for processing real-world evidence clinical data and mining scientific literature for cancer research. You will be responsible for building an initial layer of technology and machine learning capabilities to a level of MVP.
- You will be developing & designing successful and pragmatic NLP/ML solutions
- You will be heavily involved in the technical aspect of building NLP models to analyse real-world health care data and predict potential clinical outcomes
- You will be liaising with non-technical stakeholders (clinicians and biologists) managing expectations and presenting to non-technical audiences
- Masters/PhD in a numerical field is essential.
- 2 years of experience in ML and at least 1 year of experience in NLP
- Excellent knowledge of BERT and other relevant architectures
- An excellent understanding and proven commercial experience of using Data Science techniques such as modeling & machine learning.
- NLP experience is a necessity.
- Management or mentoring experience would be beneficial.
- Tech: Python/R/SQL
- Ability to grow within the company
- Option to work remotely and part-time
- An exciting field of application of NLP
- International team
Please send us your CV and cover letter detailing on:
- your past experience in NLP
- reasons for why our scope and vision excites you (i.e. NLP in the medical field)
- how you fit into the role