We are looking for a C/C++ Software Developer familiar with Linux to help us build the next generation of cloud security products. This developer researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide end–user, security software applications.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Designs and develops C++ security applications for Linux environments
- Responsible for unit testing, integration testing, software maintenance, and documentation and meeting software quality and compliance standards.
- Evaluates integration of software applications with the overall computing environment.
- Communicates with domain experts, users, and management throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Contributes to planning of application development and deployment.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Typically requires a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline and two or more years progressive software development experience with a bachelor's degree.
- Must have a general understanding of software development concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate the ability to follow and apply the use of programming and analysis concepts.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment and organize work assignments to meet established timetables.
- Good communication, computer and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with other professionals, to produce appropriate documentation, and to present results to an internal audience.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Should have experience with the following: C/C++ application development, OOP, Multi-threaded application development on Linux OS.
- TCP/UDP Socket programming and experience with SCM tools is desired.
- Other tools/skills desired: C++ 11, C#, Scripting languages (Bash, Python), Open Source, and Unit Testing Tools.
- Spoken English
Apply for this Position
First Name *Last Name *Email *Phone *Location (City) *Please selectLinkedIn Profile URL Gender *MaleFemalePrefer not to answerResume/CV *Attach Resume
Share this job