Senior Node.js Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
- Build backend API and services for localexpress.io (local.express)
- Ensure the solutions you create meet web standard best practices and accessibility guidelines.
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Skills/experience REQUIRED of the assigned staff:
- Good communicator: Most of our team in Yerevan, but we also have teams in the US and Russia. Articulate and explain the logic behind design decisions, craft compelling narratives about product work.
- Self-directed: Given broad direction, you can prioritize your work and allocate your time and resources effectively. Just as important, you know when to ask for help and aren’t afraid to do so.
- Systems-thinker. You can envision how a particular feature may affect other, unrelated parts of the project.
- Ability and desire to solve non-standard tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SQL (MySQL/MariaDB) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience with AWS Services (S3, CloudFront, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Experience in designing and developing Microservices and Web application
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
Especially strong candidates will have:
- Experience with JS ES2017 (ES8)
- Experience with Express / Socket.IO frameworks
- Experience with Swagger
- A minimum of three (6) years full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional experience writing software.
- A minimum of one (3) year experience with Node.JS
- International team of professionals
- Skill Development Environment, Career growth, Professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on interview results and bonuses