EXANTE is an international investment company headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and growing presence in Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The company provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages, and investment funds.
Our in-house R&D center focuses on product development The platform works on every device: trade on the web, from a desktop application on Windows, macOS, or Linux, or right from your iOS or Android smartphone. You can find more on our website: https://exante.eu/ru/technology/
Our global infrastructure is backed by 400+ distributed servers in the immediate vicinity of major exchanges in London, Frankfurt, Chicago, New York, and Moscow.
EXANTE employs over 400 talents across the globe blending trading and technology skill sets. A dynamic fast-growing FinTech company, EXANTE creates a comprehensive environment for professional growth and development.
Job profile: Infrastructure Lead
- Managing infrastructure team of 8 professionals
- Planning the development of distributed IT infrastructure in line with business needs
- Providing infrastructure services including server platform, databases, network connectivity, software deployment automation
- Ensuring trading platform availability
- ITIL-based Incident and problem management
- Capacity and performance management
- Deployment and support of container-based virtualization
- Management of datacenter hosting providers
- IT infrastructure project management
- Management of IT services providers
- Support and development of logs storage and metrics databases
- Ensuring disaster recovery and geographical distribution of trading platform
- Working in close collaboration with developers, application support and other IT units
- No less than 4 years experience in IT management
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of Unix systems (Debian)
- Good communication skills
- Ability and willingness to provide high-quality service
- Understanding of networks
- Understanding of databases (postgresql, redis, elastic)
- Experience in CI/CD process (version control, build, pipeline setup, monitoring)
- Understanding of automated deployment and scaling of containerized applications (Kubernetes).
- Experience with GitLab CI (conditions, pipelines, runners)
- Experience with SCM (puppet, chef, salt)
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Upper-intermediate English
- A chance to work in a leading international financial company with multiple offices
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extra medical insurance
- Co-financed professional education
- Free lunch and snacks in the office
- Flexible working hours and even location