Местоположение и тип занятости
We are excited to invite applicants to join our team at E-consulting Group as a Product Manager.
Creating and producing amazing brands of Natural Cosmetics we lead trading positions in the world’s biggest marketplace - Amazon.
As e-Commerce continues to accelerate we have an amazing product roadmap and are searching for a Product Manager to join our team to help realize our vision. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and can work well both independently and within a team. They are self-starters, eager to drive product pipelines, and consider security, performance, and user interface implications in the designs of our constantly evolving portfolio. You need excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, and the ability to multitask.
- Contribute to roadmap and product release planning, drive product features from inception to release
- Manage a group of product lines (up to 30) and fulfill profit plans using the following tools
price formation (due to market search take responsibility for price changing if needed)
budgeting (including advertising campaigns)
product visualization (close interaction with other departments, as an example: the ability to change the product label with the help of the Creativity and Design Department, etc.)
interaction and coordination of work processes with 4 departments (advertising, buyouts, semantics, design) to improve the performance indicator of leading product groups.
- Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of a comprehensive marketing plan.
- We offer a competitive compensation package (fix + KPI bonuses)
- A team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
- Overtime pay
- Home office (no need to waste time in traffic)
- The ability to attend professional learning courses with the company budget
- The positive and efficient work environment
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Strong Presentation and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated capabilities using a variety of marketing tactics
- Ability to create business-oriented ideas
- Advanced English
Don’t hesitate to apply for the position. We are looking just for you!