Senior Java Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
US Company is searching for Senior Java Developer into the team of 5-6 developers.
Interesting long-term project (2-3+ years), distributed team, full-time, an official contract.
Remote work .
The product is SaaS, which allows multiple functions for safety and health insurance on high-risky industries. Is implemented as few services that perform different functions and integrated with each other.
Brief project tasks description:
- Develop our Sustainability performance BI Platform product full-stack
- Develop Java based applications and services
- Design, implement and maintain/extend the big data infrastructure system
- Analyze requirements, suggest concepts and assess development efforts
- Work in an agile team where every voice counts
- Improve testability of the solutions
- Support colleagues and clients
- Performing code reviews and pair programming sessions
Required skills (must have):
- Java 8 and above
- Java EE 7, Microprofile (Spring Boot experience is ok too)
- REST Web APIs (JAXRS)
- Data API (OData) and DB design/optimizations
- Messaging systems and AMPQ (eg. Azure Service Bus, Rabbit MQ or Redis)
- Distributed systems, Microservices
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and similar.
- Caching, familiar with Cache-Aside pattern and Redis clients Security and Secure Coding, OWASP top 10, OpenID Connect and/or OAuth2
- Upper intermediate (and higher) spoken English.
- Working on Senior or Lead position at least 1 year (longer is better).
- Ready to cover UK business hours (app. 12pm - 8pm, Kyiv time).
- 2-weeks scrum, 5-6 team members / team.
- Full-time (40 hours per week).
- Official contract: salary, sick-leave days, holidays, vacations.
- Annual vacation — 17 work days
- 5 paid sick leave days / year
- Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
- 1st step: preliminary interview (15-20 minutes)
- 2nd step: internal tech interview (1-1,5 hrs)
- 3rd step: tech interview with customer (1 hr)