Senior Node.js Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
An international fully remote SaaS company with HQ in Helsinki, Finland is looking for a Senior Backend Developer.
As a senior backend developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing apps. It is including:
- Advertising pipeline. Several high load web services + other backend apps to handle data from it
- 3d party services syncs. The platform is integrated with various 3d party services, such as CRM’s, data providers
- Processing/postprocessing statistics. Several apps which are handling stats data streams and joining different data to provide advanced analytics for the end-users
We are often using the POC approach, to test new functionality. So a lot of POC’s -> converting them to production apps/implementations is expected.
By senior dev, we mean not only the experience in years but mostly type of thinking, to define / solve complex issues / problems.
We are using Gitlab + Jira stack for development. Each task goes through implementation -> review -> verification stages before deploying to production. As a senior dev you will be involved in the review process for other tasks.
High load HTTP web services design/development;
Good knowledge, experience with:
- Node.js (express)
- Practical experience with unit/integration testing
Good to know but not required:
- Some experience in advertising would be very helpful, simplify onboarding a lot
- Experience with DMP or CDP use cases is a plus
- Privacy concepts which are in use in advertising at the moment
- RoR stack, as far as we have several RoR based services
- Some experience with Golang, we have several apps
- Competitive cash salary
- Work in a remote-first team anywhere in the world.
- Flexible working hours.