Tango is a successful mobile app with over 400 million registered users. Founded in the US, we are a worldwide leader in the live-streaming space.
The B2C mobile platform, Tango Live, allows millions of talented people around the world to engage with their fans and monetize their talents.
At Tango, we work hard to achieve our goal to become the #1 app for livestream content. If you are an overachiever and eager to succeed, help us continue to grow and redefine the exciting Live Streaming space.
Tango is a fully transparent and profitable company with offices around the world, and more opening soon! We have a successfully built team of top talented professionals, and we are currently hiring engineers to join our growing St. Petersburg office.
- Support migration of existing workloads from virtual machines to Kubernetes
- Tuninig, monitoring, troubleshooting, administration, configuration and deployment of platforms and services like
• MySQL, Mongo, Redis, Elastic Search, BigQuery DBs
• GCP and it’s services
- Experience with Ansible/Puppet/Chef etc.
- Experience with Terraform
- 3+ years CentOS/RedHat/Debian Linux administration experience
- Strong skills in scripting and automation - bash, python
- Experience with Databases (MySQL/Postgres/Mongo) troubleshooting
- Experience with docker, kubernetes
- Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
Would be a plus:
- Production support experience in public cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with GCP services such as GKE, Cloud Run, Cloud Build
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience supporting highly loaded solutions (from 10K rps or from 1 PB per month)
- International company with several office locations around Europe.
- Official high salaries.
- Extended medical insurance, English classes, lunch compensation.
- Opportunities for professional growth and skills improvement.
- Free lunches.
- Regular corporate events.