Fort Four is the Ukrainian team that is a part of international IT company AIS Novations with its headquarter in Belarus and R&D centers in Poland and Russia. Our professionals have been trusted by more than 300 companies from all over the world, including international corporations, startups, and businesses from the USA, Europe, Australia, and CIS.
Our offices bring together more than 200 specialists who create an efficient and scalable IT environment for customers around the globe. We specialize in developing commercial products as well as our own ones. We pride ourselves on the fact that every employee has a voice. We employ professionals whose opinion matters, who can offer alternative solutions and influence processes, accept challenges, and count on support.
Currently, we are looking for a .NET developer to join our team.
- Development of corporate and public web applications
- Database structure development, data migration, query optimization
- API development
- Refactoring and upgrading applications from earlier versions of ASP.NET to .NET Core
- Refinement and optimization of the ETL process on Astera / Centerprise, migration of the outdated part from VBA
- Writing unit- and integration tests
- Communication with the customer in English (emails, calls, etc.)
- 2+ years in .Net development (.NET Core, ASP.NET WebApi, .NET Entity Framework)
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- English communication skills (B1+)
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Angular
We care about our employers and they have:
- Official employment
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Flexible schedule
- Remote job or office (Podil)
- Ambitious and challenging tasks that we are working on together
- English courses, seminars, training, conferences, certification
- Entertaining corporate events (after pandemic)
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly tight-knit team
About the project:
Developing a configure price proposal system for a large American corporation (from Fortune 500).
Technologies: .NET (.NET, MS SQL Server, GIT, .NET Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET VBA, ASP.NET WebForms, .NET ADO.NET)
Will be happy to see you as a part of our team!