Senior Control Plane Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
DataDirect Networks Pvt Ltd. (DDNStorage) is the world leader in high performance and massively scalable data management and storage solutions that accelerate business results and scientific insights for data‐centric organizations worldwide. Our unified, end‐to‐end platform uniquely addresses the tiered storage and large‐scale data management demands of mixed workloads, multiple collaborative data centers and Web and cloud environments. Across traditional and commercial high‐performance markets, customers rely on DDN Storage to solve the most demanding big data problems in industries such as cloud, online content and social networking, security and intelligence, life sciences, finance, energy and media production.
Job Description ‐ Senior Control Plane Developer:
Job Responsibilities: We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our REV engineering team who will design, build and deliver the configuration and deployment tools of DDN REV Software Virtualization product:
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the REV Management layer allowing to configure, deploy and manage the REV solution on premises and on cloud
- Participate in the definition and implementation of a full Control Plane set of service including security, load balancing and analysis
- Participate in the system tools definition and implementation providing interaction to perform analytics and provide value‐added services to customers and users
- Strong experience in developing with Python, Golang is preferred .
- Candidate if not having hands on in Go programming and having strong experience in Python with zeal to learn & convert into Go programming.
- Solid Hands on skills in KVM/QEMU, VMWare , Kubernetes, Docker, singularity or OpenShift
- Experience skills in Linux and networking
- Knowledge of REST API
- The ideal candidate has knowledge of and experience in several of the following subjects:
- Knowledge of configuration and deployment large systems on cloud or on premise
- Knowledge of deployment on VMs and containers
- Knowledge of development or utilization of control or data plane API for systems management
Skills and Experience:
- Experience‐ range 5 to 10 years of software development / real programming experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to independently prioritize, multitask, and work under deadlines in a fast‐paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with program staff
- Strong team player
- Highly effective analytical, problem solving, decision making and influencing capabilities
- Preference to Storage industry experience
- Minimum of BS or MS; computer engineering, computer science or related technical field
DDN has a very strong orientation towards these 4 characteristics and any successful employee will demonstrate these capabilities:
Self‐Starter ‐ Takes independent action to identify and solve problems. Seeks out relevant information needed to make decisions. Gets involved with new initiatives.
Success/Achievement Orientation ‐ Delivers quality results consistently. Targets, achieves (or exceeds) measurable results. Sets challenging goals, focuses on critical priorities, and is accountable.
Problem Solving ‐ Recognizes problems and responds with a systematic assessment that identifies and addresses cause of issue. Practical, realistic, and resourceful.
Innovative ‐ Builds and improves key business processes that enhance the effectiveness of DDN. Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, and solves problems creatively.